Support the Bellingham Food Bank with Garden Street United Methodist Church
Once again, during July, Garden Street United Methodist Church will be collecting non-perishable items for the Food Bank. Donations can be left in the donation boxes in the Narthes. They are seeking specific items to support their efforts:
- Canned or boxed food is preferred
- Peanut butter and other nut butters
- Rice, and pasta – less than 2-pound packages
- Baby diapers of all sizes accepted
- Small containers of pet food
PLEASE NO PERISHABLES, GLASS, OR OVERSIZED CONTAINERS! (Homegrown produce and fruit can be donated at the Ellis Street location). Checks welcome, made payable to GSUMC, with ‘Food Bank’ noted on the memo line.