Our Tuesday Morning Book Club is gearing up to meet again beginning September 6. This group meets the first Tuesday of each month from 9:30-11:00 am. We want to keep the group as accessible as possible, so will offer a hybrid option. The location of the in-person aspect is yet to be determined. Watch for details as we work this out.
If you'd like to lead one of our discussions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The presenter gives relevant background information on the book and author, and leads the discussion.
- September 6: The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- October 4: French Braid by Ann Tyler
- November 1: Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
- December 6: Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- January 3: Love and Saffron by Kim Fay
- February 7: Cold Millions by Jess Walter - Whatcom Reads Selection
- March 7: The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
- April 4: The Paris Bookseller by Kerri Maher
- May 2: Between Two Kingdoms by Sulelka Jaouad
- June 6 (Tentative): Hopefully potluck and brainstorming book choices for next year!